Steps To Upgrade Windows 10 Onto New Hard Drive
If you're using Windows 8, you can free upgrade to Windows 10. So far, more than 200 million Windows operated computers have already been upgraded to Windows 10. Microsoft has made Windows 10 upgradation absolutely free.
This means that if you already have Windows 8 installed on your computer, you can freely upgrade to Windows 10. But you might be thinking how to upgrade my windows; you can do this via the small icon in the lower left corner that looks like a Windows 10 icon.
Steps to upgrade to Windows 10
With the launch of Windows 10, you might be willing to know how to upgrade my windows 8 to windows 10. This is an easy process.
- Download the IOS file of Windows 10.
- To install the OS with already running windows, you will be directly asked to upgrade the windows. Alternatively, burn the IOS file to a bootable disk drive.
- Installation can be done by mostly clicking the Next button, but make sure to opt for Upgrade when asked.
- If you want a clean installation, then start the boot process.
- On the screen, click Next to move ahead to Install now button screen. Click on it.
- Now you can opt whether you want to upgrade to windows 10 or start a clean installation.
- To start a clean installation, click on Custom.
- Then choose the place where you want to install your new Windows 10. Then click Next and now install will start automatically.
Tags: upgrade my windows, upgrade my windows 8 to windows 10, upgrade my windows 7 to windows 8, can i upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10, windows 10 upgrade process, windows 8 to windows 10 upgrade free